Choosing the right enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution is an important decision. Your ERP solution is the backbone of your business-and making the right choice can mean the difference between winning against the competition or becoming obsolete.
So it’s imperative to ask the right questions in your evaluation.
As you review potential ERP vendors, here are the 10 things to keep in mind before making your choice.
1. Will the ERP solution fit the way we work, or will we need to change our processes to make it work?
2. Does the solution offer the flexibility to deploy both on-premises and in the cloud, or in some combination of each?
3. What deployment model is best for my business?
4. How does the solution support integration with other line-of-business applications?
5. Will the ERP solution help maximize our investments in the Microsoft technology platform and Microsoft Office productivity tools?
6. Does the solution offer a predictable cost model?
7. How stable is the vendor, and do they understand and serve customers like me?
8. What is the vendor’s product roadmap, and what R&D investments are they making to deliver ongoing innovation and value?
9. What is the vendor’s customer churn rate and reputation for service after the sale?
10. Will the ERP solution help drive and support our growth aspirations?
Taking the Next Step
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics SL ERP can help you turn your business vision into reality. Give us a call at 918.227.9800.